[globaloutlookDH-l] [globaloutlookDHexco-l] Exeunt unto the world

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Mon May 14 07:55:06 MDT 2018

I'd like to add my sincere gratitude to Alex.

To quote a Mexican classic:

"Y ahora, ¿quién podrá ayudarnos?"

Onwards,

Ernesto

@ernestopriego
http://epriego.blog/ <https://epriego.wordpress.com/>
The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship http://www.comicsgrid.com/
Parables of Care: https://blogs.city.ac.uk/parablesofcare/
Symbola Comics: https://figshare.com/collections/Symbola_Comics/4090025

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail. The contents of this e-mail
must not be forwarded, disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
author and do not necessarily reflect those of any related organisations,
projects, colleagues or employers.