[globaloutlookDH-l] [globaloutlookDHexco-l] Exeunt unto the world

Tunde Opeibi bopeibi at unilag.edu.ng
Tue May 15 15:36:34 MDT 2018

Hi Alex,
we deeply appreciate your selfless service and leadership. We trust you
will continue to avail us your wealth of experience and goodwill.
Wishing you the very best always.

Tunde

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 2:55 PM, Ernesto Priego <efpriego at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to add my sincere gratitude to Alex.
>
> To quote a Mexican classic:
>
> "Y ahora, ¿quién podrá ayudarnos?"
>
> Onwards,
>
> Ernesto
>

> @ernestopriego
> http://epriego.blog/ <https://epriego.wordpress.com/>
> The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship http://www.comicsgrid.com/
> Parables of Care: https://blogs.city.ac.uk/parablesofcare/
> Symbola Comics: https://figshare.com/collections/Symbola_Comics/4090025
> Subscribe to the Comics Grid Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/iOYAj
>
> The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally
> privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please delete this e-mail. The contents of this e-mail
> must not be forwarded, disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
> The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the
> author and do not necessarily reflect those of any related organisations,
> projects, colleagues or employers.
>

> On 11 May 2018 at 22:55, igalina <igalina at unam.mx> wrote:
>
>> Gracias Alex por el trabajo!
>>
>> Saludos
>> Isabel
>>
>> ----------
>> Dra. Isabel Galina Russell
>> Instituto de Investigaciones Bibliográficas,
>> Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
>> igalina at unam.mx
>> @igalina

*Professor 'Tunde Opeibi, **PhD*
* (Professor of   English, Digital Cultures & **Discourse Studies,
University of Lagos)*

*Life Fellow, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany*
*Member, *
*Executive  Board, Global Outlook for Digital Humanities (GO:: DH)*

*Convener, Lagos Summer School in Digital Humanities*

*President, Digital Humanities Association of Nigeria(DHAN)*

*www.unilag.edu.ng <http://www.unilag.edu.ng>; www.dhunilag.com
<http://www.dhunilag.com> *

*https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tunde_Opeibi/stats
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tunde_Opeibi/stats>*