[globaloutlookDH-l] Global list of degrees and certificates in Digital Humanities

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Wed May 16 08:30:21 MDT 2018

Dear all,

I started compiling a list of programs offering degrees in digital
humanities around the world. We have almost every continent represented,
but I'm sure we can add more from Africa, Australasia, South America and
Asia.

Tunde, what's happening in Nigeria? Are you offering a degree?
Miguel, Singapore, any degree yet?
Justus, South Africa?
Gimena, Argentina?

Please take a look at the list and see if you don't see a program you know
about or run. You can let me know here, or edit directly on Github. The
document is written in markdown.

https://github.com/dh-notes/dhnotes/blob/master/pages/dh-programs.md

Best,
a.