[globaloutlookDH-l] Global list of degrees and certificates in Digital Humanities

Tunde Opeibi tundeopeibi at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:07:08 MDT 2018

Hi Alex,
thanks for the list. We are yet to commence our study programmes in DH.

Best.
Tunde

--
*Professor Tunde Opeibi*, *PhD*
*(Professor of English- Digital Cultures & **Discourse Studies Univ. of

*Life  Fellow, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany*

*Member, Executive Board, Global Outlook for Digital Humanities (GO::DH)*

*Founding Chair, Digital Humanities Research Unit, University of Lagos*

*President, Digital Humanities Association of Nigeria (DHAN)*

*https://www.iash.ed.ac.uk/current-fellows
<https://www.iash.ed.ac.uk/current-fellows>*
*www.dhunilag.com <http://www.dhunilag.com>*