[globaloutlookDH-l] Global list of degrees and certificates in Digital Humanities

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Sun May 20 10:02:38 MDT 2018

Hi all, finally went through the first several pages of the DARIAH list,
parsing what I could. Learned that there is conflation between "course" and
"program" in some universities in Europe. Still not 100% clear how it
works. Thanks to Corina's list, I was able to add several Italian and
Spanish programs. Nothing from Portugal yet. I do encourage people on the
list to help with the list. It is already the largest such list of programs
around the world. Eventually the list will handed over to ACH for
maintenance. If you believe this can be a valuable resource, please
contribute. I have to move on to other things, but did some good heavy
lifting on it to get us here.

https://github.com/dh-notes/dhnotes/blob/master/pages/dh-programs.md

Thanks to all who contributed already!

a.