[globaloutlookDH-l] Global list of degrees and certificates in Digital Humanities

Corina Moldovan corimoldovan at gmail.com
Wed May 16 11:24:12 MDT 2018

Dear Alex,

Nice to hear from you. I attach an Excel wiith the most important MA in DH
in Europe, I had it done by one of my interns, last year.
I take the opportunity to invite you at the EADH first Congress, that will
take place in Galway, Ireland, in December, I am the chair. You are my
guest of honour. Here are the details https://eadh2018eadh.wordpress.com/
My very best,
Corina