[globaloutlookDH-l] International Summer School on Digital Art History: Data-Driven Analysis and Digital Narratives (DAHSS18)

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Wed May 30 04:09:27 MDT 2018

Excelente Nuria; qué fascinante e importante iniciativa. Felicidades. He
compartido y pasaré la voz.

Greetings to all.

Ernesto

@ernestopriego
http://epriego.blog/ <https://epriego.wordpress.com/>
The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship http://www.comicsgrid.com/
Parables of Care: https://blogs.city.ac.uk/parablesofcare/
Symbola Comics: https://figshare.com/collections/Symbola_Comics/4090025

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail. The contents of this e-mail
must not be forwarded, disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
author and do not necessarily reflect those of any related organisations,
projects, colleagues or employers.