[globaloutlookDH-l] DHCS 2018 Registration Now Open!

luctsdh luctsdh at luc.edu
Fri Oct 5 08:12:50 MDT 2018

Please join us for the 13th Annual Chicago Colloquium on Digital Humanities and Computer Science, to be held on Friday-Sunday, November 9-11, 2018 at Loyola University Chicago.

Highlights of this year's conference include:

* An opening plenary, #DH in the City, on Friday evening that shines the spotlight on Chicago-themed DH projects;

* A keynote on Saturday evening with Prof. Miriam Posner, UCLA

* A full day of panels, posters, and workshops on Saturday and a half-day on Sunday

This conference will be held at Corboy Law Center, 32 E. Pearson St. on Friday evening and Lewis Towers, 111 E. Pearson St. on Saturday and Sunday. Check-in and breakfast begin at 8:00 am on Saturday and Sunday.

For the full program, visit the conference website: dhcs2018.com<http://dhcs2018.com>

To register for the conference, please visit our secure registration site: <http://luc.edu/dhcs18> luc.edu/dhcs18<http://>?

If you have any questions, please contact Kyle Roberts, Director of the Center for Textual Studies and Digital Humanities, at kroberts2 at luc.edu.

Many thanks to our generous sponsors: Gale-Cengage, Adam Matthew, DePaul University, Illinois Institute of Technology, Loyola University Chicago College of Arts and Sciences, Northwestern University, University of Chicago, University of Illinois at Chicago.

We look forward to seeing you in November!