[globaloutlookDH-l] Questionnaire: “Mapping Laboratories in the Humanities”

Urszula Pawlicka ulapawlicka at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 00:23:04 MDT 2018

Dear all,

You are welcome to participate in the questionnaire “Mapping Laboratories in the Humanities”! The following questionnaire is a part of my postdoctoral research project, titled “Laboratory Beyond the Science: Towards a New Physical Place and a New Paradigm in the Humanities”, conducted in the Department of Media at Aalto University.

The purpose of this questionnaire is to identify the (digital) humanities, media, and cultural laboratories all over the world. My ultimate goal is to map laboratories created in different parts of the world and representing various models. One challenge is to locate laboratories established in countries where a language barrier makes it difficult to reach them. Therefore, your role is very important for me! If you know a lab created in the (digital) humanities, media or cultural studies at the university, please fill out this short (nine questions) questionnaire! It takes 3-4 minutes.

I would appreciate if you can complete it by 31 October:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlgsArwBcLWN10jt2ZXeI8_OIUMgD1o2xB41wDiGHoy3yCfQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please circulate the questionnaire to your networks (the universities, departments, and researchers)!

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me to the address: urszula.pawlicka at aalto.fi

Thank you!

Urszula

Urszula Pawlicka-Deger, Ph.D.