[globaloutlookDH-l] "PIIGS of Knowledge"- event in Rome

gimena del rio riande gdelrio.riande at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:38:23 MDT 2018

Thanks, Ernesto.
In relation to this, I'd also like to share with GO::DH the living document
of the Panamá Declaration for Open Science in Latin America and the
Caribbean:
https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/Declaraci%C3%B3n_de_Panam%C3%A1_sobre_Ciencia_Abierta_(2018)

Dra. Gimena del Rio Riande
Investigadora Adjunta. IIBICRIT, CONICET (Instituto de Investigaciones
Bibliográficas y Crítica Textual) - http://www.iibicrit-conicet.gov.ar/
<http://www.iibicrit-conicet.gov.ar/>
Twitter: @gimenadelr
Asociación Argentina de Humanidades Digitales: http://aahd.net.ar
Coordinadora Humanidades Digitales CAICYT Lab: https://hdcaicyt.github.io/

Marcelo T. de Alvear 1694 (1060). Buenos Aires - Argentina
(54)-11-4129-1158

[image: Mailtrack]
Remitente
notificado con