[globaloutlookDH-l] Reminder: Register now for DHCS 2018, Loyola Chicago!

luctsdh luctsdh at luc.edu
Thu Oct 25 11:29:48 MDT 2018

Registration is still open for the 13th Annual Chicago Colloquium on Digital Humanities and Computer Science, to be held on Friday-Sunday, November 9-11, 2018 at Loyola University Chicago!

Highlights of this year's conference include:
* An opening plenary, #DH in the City, on Friday evening that shines the spotlight on Chicago-themed DH projects;
* "Data Trouble," a keynote on Saturday evening with Prof. Miriam Posner, UCLA
* A full day of panels, posters, and workshops on Saturday and a half-day on Sunday

This conference will be held at Corboy Law Center, 32 E. Pearson St. on Friday evening and Lewis Towers, 111 E. Pearson St. on Saturday and Sunday. Check-in and breakfast begin at 8:00 am on Saturday and Sunday.

For the full program and to register, visit the conference website: http://www.dhcs2018.com?

And don't forget to tweet using our conference hashtag, #DHCS2018!

If you have any questions, please contact Kyle Roberts, Director of the Center for Textual Studies and Digital Humanities, at kroberts2 at luc.edu.

Many thanks to our generous sponsors: Gale-Cengage, Adam Matthew, The Martin J. Svaglic Chair in Textual Studies at Loyola University Chicago, DePaul University, Illinois Institute of Technology, Loyola University Chicago College of Arts and Sciences, Northwestern University, University of Chicago, University of Illinois at Chicago.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference!