[globaloutlookDH-l] Film Screenings of Paywall: The Business of Scholarship

Barbara Bordalejo barbara.bordalejo at usask.ca
Wed Sep 5 06:24:37 MDT 2018

Thank you, Ernesto. The film looks very interesting.

A couple of years ago, one of my students wrote a paper on what libraries can learn from pirate sites and their search capabilities. Of course there is so much more than that. I’m happy to see that the brokenness of the system is being exposed.

BB