[globaloutlookDH-l] New Executive Roles and other matters

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Feb 27 08:21:22 MST 2019

Congratulations Barbara and the others!

[U of Lethbridge Logo]

Daniel Paul O'Donnell

Professor

President, Force11<http://force11.org>

Chief Spokesperson (Bargaining), University of Lethbridge Faculty Association<http://ulfa.ca>

Editor, Digital Studies/Le champ num<http://digitalstudies.org/>érique
<http://digitalstudies.org/>

Department of English<http://www.uleth.ca/artsci/english> and University Library (Centre for the Study of Scholarly Communication<http://www.uleth.ca/research/centres-institutes/centre-study-scholarly-communication>)

University of Lethbridge<http://uleth.ca/>

4401 University Drive West

Tel. +1 (403) 329-2377

http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell