[globaloutlookDH-l] Fw: Call for Nominations--GO::DH Executive Committee

Yeku, James Tunde jyeku at ku.edu
Wed Dec 2 11:36:13 MST 2020

Caution: This email was sent from someone outside of the University of Lethbridge. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you know they are safe. Suspicious emails should be forwarded to phishing at uleth.ca.

Colleagues,

Just a gentle reminder that we are still accepting nominees for election to the Committee, as several members of the GO::DH Executive Committee move on to other services elsewhere. Please consider nominating yourself (self-nominations are common and welcome) or somebody else in our community by emailing me at jyeku at ku.edu<mailto:jyeku at ku.edu>. All who wish to put their names forward will be warmly welcomed as candidates. The deadline for nominations is Tuesday, December 8. Please see other details in the forwarded message.

With thanks,
j.

Dr. James Yeku
http://africandh.ku.edu/
https://digitalnollywood.ku.edu/
Assistant Professor of African Digital Humanities
AAAS, University of Kansas
Bailey Hall, Rm. 12E
1440 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence KS 66045, USA