[globaloutlookDH-l] Seeking reviewers for Global DH Symposium (Express interest by Friday, December 11)

Mapes, Kristen kmapes at msu.edu
Mon Dec 7 12:36:00 MST 2020

Caution: This email was sent from someone outside of the University of Lethbridge. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you know they are safe. Suspicious emails should be forwarded to phishing at uleth.ca.

Dear GO:DH community,

As you may have seen from our previous messages to this list, for this year’s Global Digital Humanities Symposium (https://msuglobaldh.org/) (April 12-15, 2021), we are excited to be able to accept proposals in Spanish and French, in addition to English. We hope the added linguistic diversity will help push the symposium further in its goal to draw a global mix of DH perspectives into conversation.

The symposia of past years have been successful thanks to the generous contributions of our reviewers who have helped to shape engaging and wide-ranging scholarly programs. We’re hoping to expand our numbers this year, particularly with those who are readers of Spanish and French, and would love to have your participation. If you’re interested in reviewing, please fill out this brief form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11cFuwamq2DuZXRIt1gXnc0h-mruQ8vmoaQZjfn2Wd6E/edit> by this Friday, December 11, 2020.

As a reviewer, you would be assigned 4 to 6 proposals, each of which you’d be asked to evaluate in a short online form. We expect to send reviewers their assignments December 15th, and will ask for completed reviews by January 11, 2021. As in past years, we run a double-anonymous review process, so you will review proposals without identifying information, and your identity will remain anonymous as well.
Thanks for your attention and if you have any questions, feel free to be in touch.

Thanks,
Kristen