[globaloutlookDH-l] Fw: Call for Nominations--GO::DH Executive Committee

James Yeku yeku.james at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 12:10:52 MST 2020

Caution: This email was sent from someone outside of the University of Lethbridge. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you know they are safe. Suspicious emails should be forwarded to phishing at uleth.ca.

Dear Eveline,

Thank you so much for sending this.  Just confirming receipt.

James

Dr. James Yékú
http://africandh.ku.edu/
https://digitalnollywood.ku.edu/
Assistant Professor of African Digital Humanities
AAAS, University of Kansas
Bailey Hall, Rm. 12E
1440 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence KS 66045, USA