[globaloutlookDH-l] GO::DH Executive Committee election

Rosenblum, Brian brianrosenblum at ku.edu
Mon Feb 3 15:42:40 MST 2020

Dear colleagues,

It is my pleasure to announce that Richard Ajah and James Yeku have been elected to the GO::DH Executive Committee. Congratulations to Richard and James!

Thank you to all the great candidates<http://www.globaloutlookdh.org/2020-godh-executive-board-candidates/> for running, and to everyone who voted. Over the coming year there will continue to be opportunities to volunteer and contribute, and the Exec Committee always welcomes ideas and suggestions for new initiatives from all members.

Finally, a heartfelt thanks to outgoing Exec Committee members Amy Earhart and Tunde Ope-Davies for their service to the community over this recent transition period. We appreciate all their work and commitment to the GO::DH community and it's aims.

All best,

Brian

Brian Rosenblum
Scholarly Digital Initiatives Librarian, KU Libraries
Co-Director, Institute for Digital Research in the Humanities
450 Watson Library
1425 Jayhawk Blvd
Lawrence, KS 66045
brianrosenblum at ku.edu<mailto:brianrosenblum at ku.edu> | http://idrh.ku.edu | @blros