[globaloutlookDH-l] GO::DH Executive Committee Elections

Rosenblum, Brian brianrosenblum at ku.edu
Thu Jan 16 12:28:25 MST 2020

Hello everyone--

We are about to launch the 2020 GO::DH Executive Committee election. We are pleased to have five candidates<http://www.globaloutlookdh.org/2020-godh-executive-board-candidates/> on the ballot for two open positions.

All members of this email list will receive a separate email shortly with instructions and a direct link to the ballot. The email will list me as the sender but the actual sender email address will be: noreply at qemailserver.com<mailto:noreply at qemailserver.com>. If you do not receive the email in the next few hours please check your junk/spam folder.

The election will be open for members to vote until Friday, January 31, 2020.

Please take a few moments to read the candidate bios and statements and vote. Thank you to all the candidates and to all members for participating!

-Brian

Brian Rosenblum
Scholarly Digital Initiatives Librarian, KU Libraries
Co-Director, Institute for Digital Research in the Humanities
450 Watson Library
1425 Jayhawk Blvd
Lawrence, KS 66045
brianrosenblum at ku.edu<mailto:brianrosenblum at ku.edu> | http://idrh.ku.edu | @blros