[globaloutlookDH-l] Looking for Online courses in the Humanities

Lee Skallerup Bessette lee.bessette at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:08:57 MDT 2020

Caution: This email was sent from someone outside of the University of Lethbridge. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you know they are safe. Please forward suspicious emails to phishing at uleth.ca.
Hi everyone. I hope you are all safe and doing as well as possible.

I am currently building with the support of the MLA a site that features and "celebrates" great online courses in the humanities. More than ever, we need to show our colleagues that great courses in the humanities are possible and that it is important that we continue doing the teaching that we do, even if it is in a new/different modality. I would love to feature the good work from members of this group that I know you are all doing!

The commitment is to have a short 30min zoom interview with me or to answer some survey questions about your course. Please let me know if you are interested!

Best,
Lee