[globaloutlookDH-l] Coronavirus and digital methods

Lee Skallerup Bessette lee.bessette at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:00:49 MDT 2020

Thanks for this Ernesto. What I’m trying to gather right now are less strategies for moving online and more assignment/strategies/assessment that use digital pedagogy and general digital humanities approaches.

I think right now it’s to share our discipline specific examples that we’re using, online or otherwise.

I’ve set up a form to fill out and I’d love for this community to contribute.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeLGhwOTFqkQ05OpbkA2YGiXGNVCvOgUK_ylolcI9QYvEkUTw/viewform

Thanks everyone!

Lee

Sent from my iPhone