[globaloutlookDH-l] Coronavirus and digital methods

Bordalejo, Barbara bab995 at mail.usask.ca
Fri Mar 13 15:44:05 MDT 2020

Dear Ernesto,

I wonder if you saw the document that Jacque Wernimont put together. She shared this address: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yBE1cCqJ_4M-JZ62K4CefmYsZugqAWkGmZmdwESt0IM/edit#
It has a lot of information, but also tools and ideas for online teaching and more. Check it out.

BB

On Mar 12, 2020, at 10:14 AM, Ernesto Priego <efpriego at gmail.com<mailto:efpriego at gmail.com>> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the University of Saskatchewan. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If in doubt, please forward suspicious emails to phishing at usask.ca<mailto:phishing at usask.ca>

Thank you Lee. Here another recent post on the situation in the UK.

<x-msg://235/goog_23077202>
https://punkacademic.net/2020/03/12/universities-and-the-coronavirus-questions-of-leadership/ <https://punkacademic.net/2020/03/12/universities-and-the-coronavirus-questions-of-leadership/>

@ernestopriego
http://epriego.blog/<https://epriego.wordpress.com/>
The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship http://www.comicsgrid.com/
Parables of Care: https://blogs.city.ac.uk/parablesofcare/
Symbola Comics: https://figshare.com/collections/Symbola_Comics/4090025

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail. The contents of this e-mail must not be forwarded, disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of any related organisations, projects, colleagues or employers.