[globaloutlookDH-l] “TranscribeEstoria” on Around DH 2020

Quinn Dombrowski qad at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 16 08:12:38 MDT 2020

Dear all,

In case you haven’t come across it, this year GO::DH has been working on a project to highlight one DH project in a language other than English each week. We welcome your suggestions for projects you’d like to see featured; all we need is for someone associated with the project to answer these questions, and send an image (https://github.com/go-dh/arounddh2020/wiki/Interview-questions-for-Around-DH-2020-project-profiles).

For this week, we have Polly Duxfield and Angus Ward sharing TranscribeEstoria, a crowdsourced transcription pilot for a medieval Spanish manuscript: http://arounddh.org/en/transcribe-estoria

Please get in touch if you have future project ideas!

Take care,
Quinn