[globaloutlookDH-l] Coronavirus and colonialism

Bordalejo, Barbara bab995 at mail.usask.ca
Tue Mar 17 09:30:49 MDT 2020

Dear Ernesto,

Thank you for the resources.

I read Bonhomme’s article on Coronavirus and Inequality which also highlights the role of colonialism on the matter and thought that some people might be interested in it. Here is a link: https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/coronavirus-taught-inequality-200316204401117.html

Keep safe to keep others safe,

BB