[globaloutlookDH-l] Solidarity in the times of COVID-19

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 01:48:35 MDT 2020

Dear all,

I simply want to send a message of empathy, solidarity and love to all of
you in these exceptional times. DH colleagues in China, Italy, Spain, and
the rest of the world have been on my mind. I hope you are staying healthy
and safe.

As some of you know I am based in London, UK. If you want to follow a
British perspective of the situation, a good way is to follow the dedicated
live blog from the Guardian. Latest updates at the time of writing at
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2020/mar/24/coronavirus-live-news-updates-us-trump-uk-lockdown-global-deaths-cases-covid19-latest-update

Needless to say, the main source for data live updates is the Johns Hopkins
interactive map https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html (and their whole
resource center of course).

Stay safe,

Ernesto

@ernestopriego
http://epriego.blog/ <https://epriego.wordpress.com/>
The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship http://www.comicsgrid.com/
Parables of Care: https://blogs.city.ac.uk/parablesofcare/
Symbola Comics: https://figshare.com/collections/Symbola_Comics/4090025

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail. The contents of this e-mail
must not be forwarded, disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
author and do not necessarily reflect those of any related organisations,
projects, colleagues or employers.