[globaloutlookDH-l] Fwd: Announcement reg. survey

Barbara Bordalejo bbordalejo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:13:31 MDT 2020

Caution: This email was sent from someone outside of the University of Lethbridge. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you know they are safe. Suspicious emails should be forwarded to phishing at uleth.ca.

Dear all,

Joris van Zundert asked me to forward his survey to the list. If you can find 15 minutes to hell with these, I’m sure it will help enrich the results.

All the best,

BB

Begin forwarded message: