[globaloutlookDH-l] Fwd: Call for PhD and MA Students: Join the Transgender Media Lab in 2021!

Bordalejo, Barbara bab995 at mail.usask.ca
Mon Oct 26 07:19:23 MDT 2020

Caution: This email was sent from someone outside of the University of Lethbridge. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you know they are safe. Suspicious emails should be forwarded to phishing at uleth.ca.

Dear all.

Please spread the word about this opportunity for students to work on a groundbreaking project.

Keep safe,

BB

Begin forwarded message: