[globaloutlookDH-l] Passenger Pigeon Manifesto

Adam Harangozó adamhrngzo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 05:47:35 MDT 2020

Caution: This email was sent from someone outside of the University of Lethbridge. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you know they are safe. Please forward suspicious emails to phishing at uleth.ca.

Dear All,

I would like to share news about a publication that just came out and is very relevant to digital humanities and cultural heritage:

"Signed by a large number of professionals, the Passenger Pigeon Manifesto is a call to public galleries, libraries, archives, and museums to liberate our cultural heritage."

The Manifesto: http://ppmanifesto.hcommons.org It was also published by multiple platforms online and will appear in print publications too.

Please do share it with others and, if you have the opportunity, consider acting on the call. A twitter post for sharing is available here: https://twitter.com/adamhrngzo/status/1305522265803505665

Best wishes,
Adam Harangozó

--
[https://ovo-brand-assets.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/CarbonCapper3.png]
'Thank you' emails have a massive carbon footprint: