[globaloutlookDH-l] African Digital Storytelling Symposium, Oct 8-9

Tunde Ope-Davies bopeibi at unilag.edu.ng
Wed Sep 16 13:39:04 MDT 2020

Caution: This email was sent from someone outside of the University of Lethbridge. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you know they are safe. Please forward suspicious emails to phishing at uleth.ca.

Brian,
this is brilliant! Thank you for putting this together. See you then!
With best wishes,
Tunde