[globaloutlookDH-l] CFP: Special Issue of Cultural Analytics "Theorytellings: Epistemic Narratives in the Digital Humanities"

Rabea Kleymann kleymann at zfl-berlin.org
Tue Feb 2 02:31:12 MST 2021

Caution: This email was sent from someone outside of the University of Lethbridge. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you know they are safe. Suspicious emails should be forwarded to phishing at uleth.ca.

Dear colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to a current call for papers on the topic of “Theorytellings: Epistemic Narratives in the Digital Humanities”. The overall goal of the special issue is to discuss the theoretical foundation of DH research as an epistemic perspective that adds to the current focus on research practices in DH, which have traditionally been focused on data and modeling issues as well as digital methods, tools and infrastructures. We invite new procedures and perspectives of knowledge production that are first and foremost derived from theoretical reflection.

Abstracts (300–400 words) are due March 31st, 2021. Accepted papers will be published in the open-access Journal of Cultural Analytics. Please find more details on the call for papers here:

https://culturalanalytics.org/post/795-cfp-theorytellings-epistemic-narratives-in-the-digital-humanities

We are looking forward to receive your abstracts! Please feel free to share the CFP with anyone interested.

Manuel Burghardt, Jonathan D. Geiger, Rabea Kleymann, Mareike Schumacher (guest editors)

--
Rabea Kleymann
Leibniz-Zentrum für Literatur- und Kulturforschung