Subject: TEI MM 2007
From: Susan Schreibman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:03:07 -0400

All --

I'm delighted to tell you that registration for the Members Meeting here 
at College Park has been brisk and we're looking forward to an exciting 
and expanded event this year.

Very few of those registrations, however, have been from members of the 
TEI Consortium. Since we have limited seating, please be sure to 
register for the meeting at your earliest convenience. Registrations for 
the workshops have also been brisk, but we do have a few seats left. To 
register for the meeting and the related workshops, please go to:
http://www.lib.umd.edu/dcr/events/teiconference/contacts.html

If you have any questions about the event, please do get in touch. We 
look forward to seeing you here later in the autumn.

susan

-- 
Susan Schreibman, PhD
Assistant Dean
Head of Digital Collections and Research
McKeldin Library
University of Maryland 
College Park, MD 20742

Phone: 301 314 0358
Fax: 301 314 9408
Email: [email-masked]

http://lib.umd.edu/dcr
http://irith.org
http://macgreevy.org