Subject: [DIGITALCLASSICIST] Ian Johnson - Archaeological Computing
From: simon mahony <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:31:14 +0100

(With apologies for cross posting)

I've had this forwarded to me by a colleague and it should be of 
interest to many in our community.

Ian Johnson, , the Director of the Archaeological Computing 
Laboratory (http://acl.arts.usyd.edu.au/)& TimeMap Project 
(http://www.TimeMap.net) at the University of Sydney, and Senior 
Research Fellow in Archaeology there,  will be at CCH (full address 
below) for conversations and demonstrations on Tuesday, 27 June, from 2
pm, in the departmental seminar room. There's no set subject for the 
event, rather it provides a chance for anyone interested in 
archaeological computing, visualisation, software development (with the
emphasis on note-taking and bibliographic applications) or other areas 
in which he has been involved, to talk with him.

Please, if you would, give me some indication whether you are 
planning to attend, and if possible, when. Spread the word to 
like-minded friends and colleagues.

Dr Willard McCarty | Reader in Humanities Computing | Centre for 
Computing in the Humanities | King's College London 

----------------------
Simon Mahony
Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London
Kay House
7 Arundel St
London WC2R 3DX
Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 2813
Fax: +44 (0)20 7848 2980
[email-masked]