Subject: [DIGITALCLASSICIST] Fwd: Unicode proposal for Roman weights and coins
From: Ross Scaife <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:45:16 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David J. Perry <[email-masked]>
Date: Apr 23, 2006 10:39 PM
Subject: Unicode proposal for Roman weights and coins
To: [email-masked]

I've posted a draft of an official Unicode proposal at

http://scholarsfonts.net/latnprop.html

I plan to submit this to the Unicode Technical Committee for their May
meeting, so please get me any comments as soon as possible.  You can skip
the first two pages, which are an official form--start on p. 3.  Feel free
to pass this along to any colleagues who might be interested but aren't on
the list.

Multas gratias - David
____________________________________

Archives:
http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/unicode.html