Subject: Bibliography Formatting Software: An Evaluation Template, 12th ed. February 2006
From: Francesco Dell'Orso <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:42:22 +0100

12th updated version of: 

<<Bibliography Formatting Software: An Evaluation Template>>

is available at: 

http://www.burioni.it/forum/ors-bfs/text/index.html

** (please accept my apologies for cross-posting)
Francesco Dell'Orso
Universita' degli studi di Perugia: CSB Centro servizi bibliotecari
Piazza dell'Università 1 - 06100 Perugia (Italy)
tel.: (0039)-0755852302; 
e-mail: <dellorsoAT_SPAM_no_prendiATunipg.it>
(Camuffamento anti-spam; rimpiazza quanto sta fra tra AT con @)
(Anti-spam masked address: replace what is within AT by @)
*****************************************
Quando non inviato ad una lista di discussione, questo messaggio e'
riservato e ad uso esclusivo del destinatario; l'invio a terzi non è
autorizzato dal mittente. (Rep. italiana: D.Lgs.196/2003 - "T.U. sulla
Privacy").

Unless sent to a discussion list, this message is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s).  
Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strongly discouraged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and
destroy this message.