Subject: announcing the TEI Members Meeting, 31st October - 3rd November 2007
From: Sebastian Rahtz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:24:37 +0100

[please repost to other lists as appropriate]

We are pleased to announce the TEI annual members meeting:

  ** TEI@20: 20 Years of Supporting the Digital Humanities **

31st October - 3rd November 2007, University of Maryland

Pre-conference workshops: 31 October 2007
TEI conference:           1-2 November 2007
Business meeting:         3 November 2007

We invite you to come to the annual showcase of all things TEI.

The meeting includes:
 
 * the launch of TEI P5
 * a full programme of invited speakers, panels, roundtable discussion
 * special interest group sessions
 * TEI business meeting and elections.

There will also be a day of pre-meeting training workshops
(see web site below for details).

Conference papers will be published by
LLC: The Journal of Digital Scholarship in the Humanities.

The meeting will be held at the University of Maryland Libraries,
University of Maryland, College Park, just outside Washington, D.C.

The event is open to all and free of charge for TEI Consortium
institutional members, subscribers and invited guests.  Others will be
charged $75, which entitles you to conference admission and subscriber
benefits for the remainder of the calendar year.

For program details , registration, hotel, and travel information,
please visit the conference website at
http://www.lib.umd.edu/dcr/events/teiconference/

Sebastian Rahtz
Chair, TEI Members Meeting 2007 (for TEI Board of Directors)