Subject: ITSEE launch and symposium
From: Peter Robinson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:31:35 +0100

Dear everyone
I have just put up the final (I hope) program for the  ITSEE  
symposium 'A  celebration of textual scholarship', which we are  
hosting on 28 and 29 September.  A special note: we are pleased that  
Martin West, who is by many reckonings the pre-eminent classical  
greek textual scholar of this generation, has agreed to come and act  
as respondent to the session on 'Ancient texts'.

There are still places available for the  symposium.  Please email  
Ali Welsby ([email-masked]) to confirm your place.

Peter Robinson
Institute for Textual Scholarship and Electronic Editing
Elmfield House, Selly Oak  Campus
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston B29 6LG
[email-masked]
p. +44 (0)121 4158441, f. +44 (0) 121 415 8376
www.itsee.bham.ac.uk