Subject: Extreme Markup Languages 2007 Program Posted!
From: B Tommie Usdin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:59:45 -0400

The program for Extreme Markup Languages 2007 is now available at:
   http://www.extrememarkup.com/extreme/2007/at-a-glance.html
   http://www.extrememarkup.com/extreme/2007/abstracts.html

EXTREME MARKUP LANGUAGES 2007(r)
(a registered trademark of IDEAlliance)

THE MARKUP THEORY & PRACTICE CONFERENCE

Extreme is the leading international conference on markup theory and practice.
If you have interesting markup applications, difficult markup problems, or
intriguing solutions to problems related to the design and use of markup,
markup languages, or markup tools; if you want to know what the leading
theorists of markup are thinking; if you are the house markup expert and
want to spend time with your kind, then you should plan on attending
Extreme Markup Languages(r) 2007.

ABOUT THE CONFERENCE

Extreme is an open marketplace of theories about markup and all the
things that they support or that support them: the difficult cases in
publishing, linguistics, transformation, searching, indexing, and storage
and retrieval. At Extreme, markup enthusiasts gather each year to trade
in ideas, not to convince management to buy new stuff. At Extreme we push
the edges of markup theory & practice.

WHEN:      August 7-10, 2007
            (Overlap Workshop August 6, 2007)
WHERE:     Montr�al, Canada
HOST:      IDEAlliance

General information on Extreme: http://www.extrememarkup.com/extreme/
Registration: http://www.extrememarkup.com/extreme/2007/registration.html

-- 
======================================================================
Extreme Markup Languages 2007          mailto:[email-masked]
August 7-10, 2007                  http://www.mulberrytech.com/Extreme
Montreal, Canada                          http://www.extrememarkup.com
======================================================================