Subject: Extreme Markup Languages 2007: call for late-breaking news
From: Syd Bauman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:35:09 -0400

This came in from the folks at Mulberry. This is an absolutely
excellent conference, which I highly recommend. It is, however,
expensive. This year, though, TEI is a co-sponsor of the event, and
thus all members & subscribers get an ~20% discount.

               CALL FOR LATE-BREAKING NEWS
              EXTREME MARKUP LANGUAGES 2007(r)
         (a registered trademark of IDEAlliance)

         THE MARKUP THEORY & PRACTICE CONFERENCE

The regular (peer-reviewed) part of the Extreme 2007 program has been
scheduled. As usual, we have reserved a few slots on the Extreme program
for presentation of "late-breaking" material. 
Proposals for late-breaking presentations are due 
on June 15th. For details see:

Call for Late-breaking News:
      http://www.extrememarkup.com/extreme/2007/latebreaking.html

Conference Schedule at a Glance:
     http://www.extrememarkup.com/extreme/2007/at-a-glance.html

International Workshop on Markup of Overlapping Structures:
    (the day before Extreme starts)
     http://www.extrememarkup.com/extreme/overlap

Registration:
    http://www.extrememarkup.com/extreme/2007/registration.html

General information about Extreme Markup Languages:
     http://www.extrememarkup.com

Extreme is the leading international conference 
on markup theory and practice. If you have 
interesting markup applications, difficult markup 
problems, or intriguing solutions to problems 
related to the design and use of markup, markup 
languages, or markup tools; if you want to know 
what the leading theorists of markup are 
thinking; if you are the house markup expert and 
want to spend time with your kind, then you 
should plan on attending Extreme Markup 
Languages� 2007.

    The Extreme Markup Languages Conference, formerly a production
    of IDEAlliance, is now developed by Mulberry Technologies, Inc.,
    which is solely responsible for its program.