Subject: Re: [ANSAX-L] Junius 11 and Beowulf and such
From: Erilar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:19:43 -0500

I spoke(wrote) too soon, it seems. The Bayeux DVD does NOT wish to  
open on the MacBook Pro with OSX 10.4.11.  Fortunately my G4 running  
9.2.2 is still in good shape.

On Mar 18, 2009, at 2:43 PM, Erilar wrote:

> I've been following this discussion and happened to wonder why  
> these programs are CDs.  Is the format so much better than DVD?  I  
> ask because I have a Bayeux Tapestry DVD that's quite interactive  
> and happy to work on just about anything, or so it seems.  I'm not  
> sure it would work on a digital TV system, but it works on both my  
> old and new Macs and says it works on Windows 95 or later. Does  
> this format hold less information than a picky CD??
>
> Mary Loomer Oliver
> Germanic philologist, medieval enthusiast
>
> http://www.chibardun.net/~erilarlo
>
> *********************************************************************
>  Reminder: For assistance write to Bill Schipper ([email-masked])
>

Mary Loomer Oliver
Germanic philologist, medieval enthusiast

http://www.chibardun.net/~erilarlo

*********************************************************************
  Reminder: For assistance write to Bill Schipper ([email-masked])