Subject: last chance to book for the ITSEE launch and symposium
From: Peter Robinson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:18:06 +0100

Dear everyone
There are still a few places left for the  ITSEE launch symposium 'A   
celebration of textual scholarship', which we are hosting on 28 and  
29 September: see the program on http://www.itsee.bham.ac.uk/ 
conferences/launchprogramme.htm.
Please email Ali Welsby ([email-masked]) to confirm your place!

Peter Robinson
Institute for Textual Scholarship and Electronic Editing
Elmfield House, Selly Oak  Campus
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston B29 6LG
[email-masked]
p. +44 (0)121 4158441, f. +44 (0) 121 415 8376
www.itsee.bham.ac.uk

Peter Robinson
Institute for Textual Scholarship and Electronic Editing
Elmfield House, Selly Oak  Campus
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston B29 6LG
[email-masked]
p. +44 (0)121 4158441, f. +44 (0) 121 415 8376
www.itsee.bham.ac.uk