Subject: Job opportunity: project manager for UVa Press Founding Era collection
From: David Sewell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:21:26 -0400

ROTUNDA, the digital imprint of the University of Virginia Press

	http://rotunda.upress.virginia.edu

is seeking a full-time project manager for a 12-month appointment to
assist with ongoing digitization of new material in our Founding Era
series (whose first publication was the Papers of George Washington
Digital Edition). Job description and application information are here:

 http://as400.hrs.virginia.edu/cgi-bin/db2www/jobs/ucdet06.mac/details?jva=PV%20UPR%20D10BC%20002

We'd obviously welcome someone with a background working with American
documentary editions, although this position does not require advanced
editorial skills or historical expertise. It ought to be good experience
for a recent graduate or for someone looking to move into the realm of
online documentary editing.

-- 
David Sewell, Editorial and Technical Manager
ROTUNDA, The University of Virginia Press
PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA
Courier: 310 Old Ivy Way, Suite 302, Charlottesville VA 22903
Email: [email-masked]   Tel: +1 434 924 9973
Web: http://rotunda.upress.virginia.edu/