Subject: [DIGITALCLASSICIST] New eLearning Network for Latin and Ancient Greek
From: Andrew Reinhard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:51:20 -0500

Salve,

As the school year comes to a close, most of you are probably wondering 
how to fill your summer hours.  In between trips to Ibiza, why not take 
a look at a new on-line resource and social network for Classicists:  
eLatin eGreek eLearn.  The site launched two weeks ago.  From the site's 
description:

"Students and teachers of Latin, ancient Greek, and Classical literature 
can exchange ideas on the role of technology in the Classics classroom 
here. Share your stories and ideas, Titus-like triumphs, or Trojan-like 
defeats with colleagues world-wide."

The URL is:  http://eclassics.ning.com

No need to register to post or to leave a comment.  If you do decide to 
sign up, click on the "Join" link on the right.  It's free.  Content 
updated daily.  Recent additions include a heartwarming story of 
blogging to teach Latin, a forum post on digital ancillaries for 
Wheelock's Latin, and a video of an unsuspecting schoolteacher playing 
the acoustic version of Catullus 5.  And yes, there's Greek in there.  
Somewhere.

Please share your thoughts!

Thanks,

Andrew

-- 
**********************************
Andrew Reinhard
eLearning and IT Coordinator
Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers, Inc.
1000 Brown Street, Unit 101
Wauconda, Illinois 60084
[email-masked]
Tollfree: 800.392.6453
Phone: 847.526.4344 x19
Fax: 847.526.2867
www.bolchazy.com
**********************************

Contribute to our Forums at www.bolchazy.com/forum:
AP Classics, eLearning, Artes Latinae, and more!

Get your daily dose of Latin and BC news at
www.bcpublishers.blogspot.com/